Memorandum of Understanding IIT Kanpur and TCG Digital
IIT Kanpur and TCG Digital, a pioneer in setting up the first commercially available cyber range in India, have signed an MOU to jointly offer hands on technical training and consultancy services in the cyber security domain. These services are primarily based on a state of the art Cyber Range capable of modelling hyper real cyber-attacks and complex networked environments to serve Security Agencies, Defence Establishments, Government Departments and enterprises in the Public and Private Sectors. The Cyber Range offers a pragmatic and sustainable strategy for arming organizations to assess, educate, and certify a national force of Cyber Warriors to carry out information assurance (IA), information operations (IO), and mission assurance (MA) duties. The services would assist to train the people, validate processes and optimise the technology solutions deployed and thus reorient the People, Process and Technology triad for the real world cyber security scenarios by allowing them to “train as they fight”. Under the MOU signed between Computer Science Department of IIT Kanpur and TCG Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd, high end customised technical training, consultancy projects, seminars and workshops would be offered to help security and IT staff of an organisation sharpen their skills and enhance their experience that is necessary to combat modern cyber threats. Under the MOU the following services would be available :-
- Training Services: Three major training offerings are being offered which can be customised to suit the participant’s requirements.
- Security Sentinel Courses
- Cyber Combat Readiness Exercise: Creating cyber warriors by conducting offensive operations (RED Team) against simulated attack targets and defensive operations (BLUE Team) to protect critical information infrastructure components connected to networks
- Consultancy Projects High end empirical consultancy projects in the area of Cyber security including but not restricted to the following
- System Emulation: Emulate networks using a mix of physical and virtual ICT devices (hybrid model) and conduct cyber security posture assessments, threat modelling and playing what if scenarios.
- Optimization: Firewall and other intrusion prevention systems (IPS) and security devices
- Build: Build networks and cloud infrastructure that are resilient to attacks.
- Product Evaluation: Perform head-to-head comparison of next generation firewalls (NGFWs) and other security devices on customer’s network environment prior to committing investment
- Research and Development: Utilising virtualisation platforms for conduct of RnD in malware analysis including attack vectors in SCADA systems.
- Range as a Service: An organisation has an option to take the Cyber Range itself as a service for a limited period. The range is thus available to the organisation for conduct of custom trainings and also to run various other scenarios listed above.
|IIT Kanpur||TCG Digital|
|For Courses and other information related query||TCG Digital|
|Mrs. Nazia Irshad||Col. Pankaj Verma|
|Mr. Vinay Kumar||Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email ID :- email@example.com||Contact Number :- +91-94282-12820|
|Contact Number :- +91-512-259-2081||Website :- https://cycure.tcg-digital.com/index.php|
|(Timings: 9:30 AM-5:30 PM)|